Something we always try to push people to do is eat more fish protein. Today we're going to give you another recipe to do just that! Teriyaki salmon is a great recipe because it’s quick, easy, and a great way for you to practice chopping your own vegetables. In the end you’ll have a juicy and flaky piece of salmon that is full of flavor with vegetables that are roasted to perfection.
- 2 salmon fillets
- ¾ cup of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon high heat oil (vegetable oil works)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 10-12 White Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Chop mushrooms and Red Pepper into thin pieces, combine in a mixing bowl with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and ¾ cup of teriyaki sauce. Toss to combine.
- Coat a pan in high heat oil and place salmon fillets a few inches apart.
- Cover salmon with vegetable mix
- Place in oven and cook until fish reaches 135 F (around 15-18 minutes)